Friday, March 11, 2011

PB&J, The Gift Bag

I find myself heading to a child's birthday party almost every weekend.  My stock of smaller gift bags for a little something and a gift card is low so I thought I could jazz up some plain bags.  I purchased a set of bags at Micheal's and had a blast decorating this one with my Peachy Keen Stamps.  The peanut butter jar's face is from the PK-643 Boy Mates, because peanut butter is a boy of course.  The sweet jelly's face is from PF-450 Wide Eyed Kids.  Don't they look like such good friends?

Cricut Cartridge Cuts:
Playtime: PB Jar
Country Life: Jelly Jar
Preserves:  Labels
A Child's Year: Friends



This is my entry for the Let's Face It Friday Sew Super Cute Challenge hosted on Peachy Keen Stamps Blog.  They asked us to create a project (can be a card, scrapbook layout, altered item, etc.) with either real or faux stitching. Don't forget to use your Peachy Keen Faces to be eligible for the prize!