Monday, April 20, 2015

Anniversary Ruff You

Hello Everyone! I am playing along at the Lawnscaping Sketch Challenge. I wanted to make a card for my hubby today for our anniversary. The card is stamped with the little dachshund puppy from the Critters at the Dog Park stamp set.  The sentiment and grass are from the same set. I colored the puppy with Copics to match my our doxie :) 


Here is the sketch if you would like to play along too-


Thanks for looking at my card.
Have a wonderful day!



5 comments:

Samantha Mann said...

oh my word! this is ADORABLE!!! i LOOOOOOVE that little doxie! it's so carefree and cute!! :) and i really adore the b&w papers with the edge work!! AWESOME coloring and lovely card!! thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawnscaping Challenge! :)

Melissa said...

Absolutely adorable! Happy anniversary. :)

Samantha Casey said...

Adorable card! I LOVE the dog, and the pattern papers are amazing! Thanks for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
-Samantha

jimlynn said...

Oh, I LOVE your card!!! So cute and your coloring on the little doxie is outstanding. Precious!
Lynn

Elise C. said...

Aww, such a sweet anniversary card for your husband!! I really like the patterned paper that you used! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping!! :)