Thursday, April 9, 2015

Jaded Blossom's April Release Day 4 :: Golf and Grads

Hello everyone! Welcome to Jaded Blossom's April Release Day Four. Today we have two stamp sets, "World's Greatest Parents" and "The Graduate".  For my first project, I made a Golf Cart Box from SVG Cutting Files. The Golf Cart Box is a new design, HERE. The banner is the new dimensional banner and I added a "#1" ribbon with a tail from a dimensional banner and a candy charm die.  Of course the golf cart is filled with Snickers as those are my #1 Dad's favorites.
I just had to color up the cute girl on The Graduate stamps set.  Her graduation year is on a dimensional banner die.

Jaded Blossom

SVG Cutting Files

Visit Jaded Blossom's Blog for more projects created with these stamps. :)

7 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

Adorable little golf caddy! How fun and decorated so cute!
The card is adorable and love the graduate...your coloring rocks!

Sarah said...

Oh dear me that little golf cart is FABULOUS!!!!

Creative M said...

Adorable card! I love the golf caddy..TOO cute!!
Have a wonderful day,
Millie
Crafting With Creative M

Lorie said...

Love both of your projects!

Christine Kiehl said...

Just look at that golf cart! So adorable! Who knew? Your talent astounds! Thank you!

Michelle said...

so cute on both !!! love that golf cart !!! such a cute idea ! and of course the card is so pretty as well !

Crystal said...

Oh my goodness these are both super cute!