Thursday, May 24, 2012

Peachy Keen Challenge # 19

THE CHALLENGE
Create a project using the photo as inspiration. Interpret the photo ANY way you'd like, just be sure to let us in on your creative process when you link to the challenge blog.
Peachy Keen will be awarding "TOP PEACH" to the player who uses their Peachy Keen Stamps this week and our two runner ups will receive a spiffy badge to display on their blog!
Guidelines:
- Design must be new
- Link up by 5/30 - 11:59 pm EST

Here is the Photo Inspiration:

Here is my take on the challenge.  I used the suggested colors and even cut a peacock feather for my cupcake's hat.  The cut is from the Cricut cartridge French Manor.  The cupcake, hat, and face is from Peachy Keen Stamp of the Month April 2012.  I used the PK-106 With a Cherry on Top for the frosting edge on the cupcake, the sweetest little nose,  and the sentiment.

I can't wait to see what you create for this challenge-