Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Whoo loves you Treat Topper

Hi crafty friends.  There is a fun challenge going on at  Fun 'n' Flair Stamps.  For this challenge, make a treat bag topper. Perfect timing to make a little Valentine gift.  The owl is from Create A Critter 2. I just love the way that cartridge layers. I used my new stamp set from Fun 'n' Flair stamps, It's All About Love.  If you have not picked up any Fun 'n' Flair Stamps of your own... JUMP on this chance to buy a digital stamp.  Oh MY Goodness... the cutest cupid is one sale, Shayla Goes Cupid Digital Set.  I ordered this stamp and will be coloring this cutie this weekend.  Here is my treat bag for the challenge, I hope to see your project at the challenge too.

The stamped hearts on the wings and the sentiment are from
FNF-04 It's All About Love