Saturday, June 8, 2013

Rah! Rah!

Hello! Here is another project that I made as SVG Cutting Files' Guest Designer. The main cut is "Jessica the Cheerleader" and she will be available for purchase this Friday.  I love to add accents to my die cuts and gave Jessica some shoe laces with crotchet thread. I added a sentiment from a chipboard sticker set that has a lot of darling cheerleader phrases and accessories.   I could make a whole cheer squad of cards now, ha ha.  The file for the card is called Trapezoid Card Base and I used my cutting software to add a shadow to the card insert.  This cheerleader is would brighten anyone's day.  Her face is from one of the NEW Peachy Keen Faces for June, PK-1300 Sweet and Innocent Face Assortment.

Supplies:
Papers- DCWV The Great Vacation Stack
Card stock- Coredinations
Boarder Punch- Jenni Bowlin, Ticket Please
Chipboard Sticker- Recollections
Stamps- Peachy Keen, PK-1300

See you next Sunday with another project for SVG Cutting Files-