Friday, September 20, 2013

Guest Designer for My Craft Spot

Candace's Girly Girl Hop HERE

Hello Everyone! I have some fun cards to share with you today. (and some blog candy too) I was so thrilled to be contacted by the owner of My Craft Spot to create a project with her stamps. Here is a couple of cards made with the Down On the Farm Stamp set:



For the piggy bank card, I found the cutest piggy bank on Cricut's Playtime cartridge. I used my Gpysy to weld the base piece together to form a card. Then I cut the shapes out on my Cricut Expression. When I glued the top layer down, I left a "pocket". This way you can slip some cash into that piggy!

The fish bowl slider card was cut on my Cameo with the Designer Edition Software. I found this file at SVG Cutting Files. I inked the edges of the bowl with Tim Holtz Distress Ink, Broken China. I love the sparkly paper from Coredinations on this sweet fish. She is a perfect pet to cheer a person up,
"Just keep Swimming!"

My Craft Spot has donated a FREE stamp set to one of my followers!
Here is what you need to do:
1. Hop on over to My Craft Spot and pick out your favortie Stamp Set.
2. Come back here and leave a comment on this blog, telling me the name of your favorite stamp set.
How easy is that!

I will pick a random winner on Tuesday, September 24.

Thanks so much Kimberly! It was a pleasure to create with your unique stamps.