Thursday, March 26, 2015

Cookie Jar Treat

Hello! Today is my post over at Jaded Blossom.  I wanted to make a treat with the Jaded Blossom Spotlight Stamp Set, Milk and Cookies.  The Milk and Cookies stamp set is on sale this month for $10.99, while supplies last. 

For my project, I used a cookie jar favor box from SVG Cutting Files, HERE.  The larger cookie inside the jar is from the stamp set. They were stamped on light brown card stock and hand cut out.  This way after the real cookies are gone, the cookie jar will still be full ;)  The smaller cookie from the stamp set was stamped and colored with Copic Markers to make the tag.

Here is a closer look at the tag. I used the Candy Wrap Die and punched a hole so the tag could be tied on the gusset bag.

Jaded Blossom
Large and Small Cookies, Sentiment- Milk and Cookies Stamps

Thanks for looking at my project today!