Thursday, November 17, 2016

Jaded Blossom Sneak Peeks Day Four :: Cheesy Mouse

Hello! Today if the fourth day of Jaded Blossom's Sneak Peeks! We are previewing a stamp set called Mouse Bites. Here is what the set looks like:


So cute!  I wanted to color up that mouse. I used Copic Markers. His cheeks are brightened with chalk. I often use chalk because I find I can get more control over the placement of the color. I stamped the mini cheese stamp and punched with a 3/4 in circle punch for the bottom of the candy.


Here is closer look at the topper. The cheese behind the mouse was cut on my Cricut, Create a Critter.


Copic Markers
grays w1, w3, w5
pinks r20, r22

Jaded Blossom
New Mouse Bites

Head on over to the Jaded Blossom Blog to see more created with this cute stamp set. Also find out how you could win a New Silhouette Cameo 3 Machine.  😎