Thursday, August 2, 2018

Stamp Anniething's August Sneak Peek Day 2 :: Tony's Birthday



Hi and welcome to our August Release!
We have three new adorable and fun stamps for you to help you get ready for this month!
This release we also have some new products in our line. 
 Stencils &  Dies!
Stamp Club members get a 15% discount!
All Items are available in the store Friday! 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
Here is a card I created with the newest Tony stamp and the NEW Shooting Star Label Die. The die has extra layers to give the shooting stars more interest. I made a small frame by using the rectangular die and cutting a opening onto the layer base. This way I was able to slide my stamped piece inside the frame. Next, I layered some shooting stars and fussy cut them so they would not cover the stamp. The mini star dies are cut with red, blue and silver to match Tony.  The sentiment is from Jaded Blossom's So Many Birthdays 4.
 
 
Head on over to Stamp Anniething to see what the rest of the design team has created for you today. I just love how they used the new die! A must see! Join us tomorrow for another sneak peek! 
 
.