Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Jaded Blossom's January Sneak Peek Day Two :: Carrot's Valentine

Hello Crafty Friends! Today is the second day of sneak peeks for Jaded Blossom's January Release with two adorable stamp sets, Be Meow Valentine and Cupid in Training.




I created a card with a sentiment from Cupid in Training. The carrot stamps are from Spring Panels and are colored with Copic Markers.



Jaded Blossom
sentiment - Cupid in Training 
carrots - Spring Panels

I am also posting at the SVG Cutting Files' Cut Club Blog today. I created a scrapbook page using an element from the January 2019 bundle. (the film strip from Page Layout 88) I filled the film squares with icon stickers from the paper collection that I was using, Echo Park's Meow. The cat's face is stamped with Peachy Keen Stamp's Kitty Face Assortment.


SVG Cutting Files
kitty title - Check Meowt

Thanks for visiting today! Join me tomorrow with another sneak peek for Jaded Blossom's January Release.