Friday, February 8, 2019

Stamp Anniething February Release Day :: Hello Maggie

Hello Everyone! Welcome to Stamp Anniething's February Release Day! Today we have the beautiful Maggie stamp, Maggie- Get Well Soon!!




Here is the card I created with the new Maggie Stamp. I colored Maggie with Copic Markers and used the outline die to cut her out. The speech Bubble Die is new for February.  I love the size as you can pick many smaller sentiments for you kids to say. I found this "Hello" stamp in my Stamp Anniething collection. (Lorraine Hello) 
The pattern paper is from the Exclusive Galactic Love Grab and Go from Stamp Anniething. I punched a few hearts and framed sweet Maggie.


I hope you added a few stamps and dies to your collection. Check out Stamp Anniething's Blog for more projects created with the February Release.