Friday, May 31, 2019

Jaded Blossom's Fruit Stamp Release Day

Hello Everyone! Today is Release day for Jaded Blossom's Fruit Stamp Release. We have a stamp set to show you and the gift with purchase stamp set.

Fresh Faces
(freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST)



 

I created a card with the banana stamp from Kawaii Fruit. I stamped a banana on a mask layer so I could stamp a "bunch" of them. The smallest fresh faces fit perfectly on the banana. A sentiment was selected for the card from Wednesday's stamp set, Go Bananas!

Jaded Blossom
Kawaii Fruit
Fresh Faces 

I am also posting at Stamp Anniething today. I set a tropical feel by adding a pineapple from Kawaii Fruit to Vanessa Coconut Drink.
The senitiment is from Jaded Blossom's Aloha.




Thanks for checking out my cards today. Join me at 4 pm PST for Jaded Blossom's Fruit Release Blog Hop.