Sunday, June 2, 2019

Jaded Blossom Monthly Challange :: Happy Father's Day

Hello Everyone! I am playing along at the new challenge at Jaded Blossom. 


June Monthly Challenge is: 
Masculine

How to Play Along:
- Create a new masculine project
-Link up your creation to the link below by July 6, 2019

Challenge Guidelines: 
1) Project must be new for this challenge, no back linking
2) Project must have a Jaded Blossom stamp somewhere on it. 
3) Only one entry per person
4) Link it at Jaded Blossom by 07/06/19 11:59 pm PST

Here is my take on the challenge, A Mustache Favor Box.  I found this cute box over at SVG Cutting Files, Mustache Gable Box. To create the box for Father's Day, I stamped a sentiment from World's Greatest Parents on a mat from Jaded Blossom's Car Mat Dies. The box is filled with my dad's favorite candy, Snickers. 


I cut an extra mustache to balance the sentiment. 


Jaded Blossom
Card Mat Dies 
World's Greatest Parents

I can't wait to see your project at the challenge. Have a great week!