Sunday, August 4, 2019

Jaded Blossom Challenge :: Beach Bound

Hello! I am playing along at Jaded Blossom's new "Anything Goes" challenge. 

August Monthly Challenge is: 
Anything Goes
How to Play Along:
- Create a new project whatever you like
-Link up your creation to the link below by August 31, 2019

Challenge Guidelines: 
1) Project must be new for this challenge, no back linking
2) Project must have a Jaded Blossom stamp somewhere on it. 
3) Only one entry per person
4) Link it up at Jaded Blossom by 08/31/19 11:59 pm PST

Here is what I came up with.. a Summer Scrapbook page. I have been in a scrapbooking mood lately so I thought it would be fun to make a another page. I found this summer theme file at the Silhouette Design store and hand cut papers to fit behind the icons. I added stamps and dies from jaded blossom. The photo is held in place with the gift card holder die included with the latest Gift Box Slider. 


Here is a closer look at the title and waves.


Jaded Blossom

Thanks for visiting my blog today. I can't wait to see your project at the challenge.