Monday, March 16, 2020

Jaded Blossom March Sneak Peek Day One :: Mushroom in my Heart

Hello Everyone! Welcome to Jaded Blossom Sneak Peek Week! Today we have a new die, stencil, and two stamp sets. Here is a closer look-





Here is the project I made today.  I really have been enjoying creating projects for this release. 😊 The background is inked with the new Cloud Stencil. You will get the positive and the negative shapes, so I layered the cloud center pieces and inked with blue, leaving white clouds. The mushroom dies have a grass hill that is also on the tag. The mushroom couple is from the Mushroom in my Heart Stamps set.


 Here is a closer look at the tag.  Mini Mushrooms on the candies are from the New Mushroom Die Set.


Jaded Blossom
grass hill, mushrooms - Mushroom Dies, 
sentiment and mushroom couple - Mushroom In My Heart,
tray for candy - Candy Caddy,  

Join me tomorrow for another post. Jaded Blossom's Blog has more projects created with the new products.