Friday, October 23, 2020

Jaded Blososm Fall Bundle

 Hello! Today I am sharing two projects made with the NEW Stamps and Stencil from Jaded Blossom .

First I have a treat tag to share with you. I stamped the Thanksgiving Gnome on a tag cut from Jaded Blossom's Rounded Tag Die. I popped up the gnome, pumpkin and leaves on the front of the tag with foam squares. 

Jaded Blossom- Rounded Tag Die, Thanksgiving Gnome, A2 Clear Bags

Next, I made a banner using Thankful for my Gnomie and the Fall Leaf Stencil. Several fall colors are inked together to create the fall color for the leaves. I spelled out "Fall" using Jaded Blossom's Alphabet Dies. I enjoy making seasonal banners for my home.

Here is a closer look. Jaded Blossom's "Bug Trails" Die was used behind some of the leaves to make them look like the wind was blowing the leaves around.

Jaded Blossom - Leaves Stencil, Scallop Rectangle Dies, Rectangle Dies, Fruit Dies (large pumpkin), Alphabet Dies, Fall Dies (small pumpkin), Mushroom Dies (grassy hill), Candy Wrap Die (first sentiment), Bug Trails Die (wind), Thankful for my Gnomie (Gnomes and sentiments)

Thanks for stopping by today!