Thursday, February 18, 2021

Jaded Blossom Sneak Peek Day Four :: Craft Tag

 

Happy Thursday! Today is Day 4 of Jaded Blossom's February Stamp Release!

Today we are revealing our FREEBIE stamp set! 

Handcrafted with Patience
FREE with all orders $40 or more (before tax/shipping) starting Friday February 19th through Sunday February 21st OR while supplies last.


I created a tag for some crochet doilies that I had made. I have been doing A LOT of crafts during the pandemic. I like to crochet because you can toss a small project in a bag and work on your project just about anywhere. Anyway.. I will stop rambling. I made this tag for one of my projects. 

Jaded Blossom - Handcrafting with Patience, Rounded Tag Die, Bread Tag Die

Check out Jaded Blossom for more ideas made with the new Release.