Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Jaded Blossom's October Sneak Peek Day Three :: Pumpkin Mug

 Hello! Welcome to another sneak peek for Jaded Blossom's October Release. Today we haven two new stamp sets to share with you. Here is a closer look-


 
Here is a treat tag I made with the New Pumpkin Picking stamps. The Tag base is the Rounded Tag Die. I backed the tag with one of the leaves from the NEW Face Leaves Dies. I filled a bag of pumpkin poop, (chocolate cover malt balls) and put the bag in an orange mug. I know I saw pumpkin shaped mugs somewhere... but most of the stores around me are stocking Christmas items.  After I settled for an orange mug, I found some pumpkin mugs at Wal Mart. 

Here is a closer look at the tag.

 
Be sure to visit Jaded Blossom to see more projects made with the new stamp and dies.