Thursday, November 11, 2021

Jaded Blossom Sneak Peeks Day 4 :: Snowman Tag and Mrs. Claus Cookie Tag

Hello! Welcome to another sneak peek for Jaded Blossom's November Release. Today we have a die set and 2 new stamp sets. Here is a closer look-



Mrs Claus Homemade Tag
**FREEBIE ALERT**
 
I have two projects to share with you today.  First I made a topper with the new die set. The octagon add on sets are so neat! So many options.. you have to love that! I folded Jaded Blossom's Octagon Dies and folded that on the top of the cookie bag. Next I made a snowman from the new die set. The sentiment is from the new, Mrs. Claus Backing Co.

 
Next I made a tag with Mrs. Claus Baking Co. I bought some cookies at the bakery and bagged them with Clear Bags from Jaded Blossom. 

Cookie Tag -  Valentine Dies, Treat Tag Die, A2 Clear Bags,
Mrs. Claus Baking Co
 
Thanks for stopping by today. Join me tomorrow for Jaded Blossom's Release Day!