Friday, June 15, 2018

Jaded Blossom Sneak Peek Day 5 :: Kitty Cards

Hello and Welcome to Jaded Blossom's last sneak peek for June. We have another stamp set and the freebie stamp set.
This months freebie is Kitty Faces. This stamp set is free with all purchases $40 or more (before tax/shipping) starting today at 4pm PST through Sunday!

Here is a card created with "Mew did It". DCWV has room theme paper that I cut with Jaded Blossom's  Card Mat Dies.  I used the "scatch" stamp so claw "hi" onto the side of the chair. Naughty kitty! 


I have another card created with "Mew did It". I colored up the kitty girl from Stamp Anniething, Brittney Purr. I created the card with dies from Jaded Blossom. Jaded Blossom also has a new sentiment set that goes perfectly with all things cat. 


Stamp Anniething

Stamp Anniething also has a new challenge going on. Create a project with a beach theme.. I hope you can play along. The winner will receive a stamp of their choice. Find out more at Stamp Annithing's Facebook Fan Page, HERE