Thursday, June 7, 2018

Stamp Anniething June Sneak Peek Day Two :: Surf and Sun



Hi and welcome to our June Release!
We have three new adorable and fun stamps for you to help you get ready for Summer!
This release we also have some new products in our line. 
 Stencils, Dies and Decorative Die Cuts!
Stamp Club members get a 15% discount!

Palm Tree Dies
At the Beach Decorative Die Cuts
Wave Edge Stencil
Bubble Circle Stencil
Popsicle Summer Stencil
Diamond Lattice Stencil
All Items are available in the store Friday! 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Here is my card featuring the new Madison Stamp. This is a cute one! You can customize her float, I added the unicorn. I used the "sand" die from the new Palm Tree Die to create the beach. The sun is from the New June Die Cut set. I colored the sun and Madison with Copic Markers. The large rectangle die and sentiment (from Surf''s Up) are from Jaded Blossom.







I hope you enjoyed our Sneek Peek for the release!

 Join me tomorrow for Release Day from Stamp Anniething. Take a look at the main blog to see more made by the design team.