Sunday, April 7, 2019

Jaded Blossom April Challenge :: CAS

April Monthly Challenge is: 
CAS (clean and simple)

How to Play Along:
- Create a new project using CAS
-Link up your creation to the link below by May 4, 2019

Challenge Guidelines: 
1) Project must be new for this challenge, no back linking
2) Project must have a Jaded Blossom stamp somewhere on it. 
3) Only one entry per person
4) Link it up at Jaded Blossom by 05/04/19 11:59 pm PST

I created a birthday card for the challenge. Always nice to have a birthday card in your stash. I colored the Jellyfish from So Jelly with Copic Markers. I embossed the background with a bubble texture. To keep the color scheme simple, I pink pink card stock to go along with the pink jellyfish.

 
Jaded Blossom
Scallop Square Dies 
 Stitched Square Dies 
 So Jelly

I can't wait to see your entry at the challenge. Winner will receive a stamp of their choice 😊