Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Jaded Blossom April Sneak Peek Day Two :: Tea and Hogwarts



Hello Everyone! Welcome to another preview of Jaded Blossom's April Release.  Today we have a new die and stamp set. Here is a closer look~



Here is a project I made with the teabag stamp from "Kawaii Tea" and the NEW Doily Die. I stamped faces from Jaded Blossom's Social Candies. A sentiment was stamped on Mini Tag Dies 3 from yesterdays preview, Hello Cute-Tea. Two of the Doily Dies are layered in the background. They cut so nicely! I can see myself using these dies a lot.


Here is a closer look at the tag. The tea bags are accented with Copic Markers and I paper pieced the tea hang tag with white paper.


Jaded Blossom
New Kawaii Tea
New Doily Die

Today is also my post over at SVG Cutting Files' Cut Club. The bundle of SVGs for this month is all about your favorite Wizard. Our family went to Universal Studios and we took some pictures that go perfectly with the theme. I stamped on tags from Vicki Boutin - All the Good Things with Jaded Blossom's My Favorite Wizard and Wizard Candies.  The mini phrase stickers are from the same "All the Good Things" too. Enamel Dots are from Stamp Anniething.


Here is a closer look at the layers around the photo. I used a brick stencil and a stripe stencil on the tie from Stamp Anniething.  



SVG Cutting Files
collar and tie - Father's Day Toppers
V- neck - Paper Doll Golfer (cut 2 and layered)

Thanks for looking at my projects today. Stop by tomorrow for more Jaded Blossom Sneak Peeks.