Friday, March 15, 2019

Jaded Blossom's March 2019 Release Blog Hop :: Cupcake Mini


Hey Everyone!  Welcome to Jaded Blossom's March 2019 Release Blog Hop.  
Now if you're here from Stacey you're in the right place, if you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing.  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.
 
Here is what I made:

A Cupcake Mini Album 

I used the NEW Cupcake Slider die to bases out of chipboard. (I used backs of 12 by 12 paper pads.) Next I cut more shapes with the cupcake die out of pattern paper and covered the chipboard. Then the fun part, time to decorate your cupcake. I found the title at the Silhouette Design Store.


I selected photos of my baby gal and printed a set of wallet sized photos. The first page I used some of the sentiments from NEW Wish Big. The stars are die cut with the toppings from the NEW Cupcake Slider die.
 

Below I stamped the NEW Fun Alphabet and colored the letters to coordinate with the pattern paper.


On this page I used Jaded Blossom Dies to mat my photos. Me with my signature look.. eyes closed.


Here is my gal on her birthday. I used Jaded Blossom's "Beep, Beep" stamps and a "Happy Birthday" sentiment from New Sugar Coat Everything.


Pattern Paper - Doodlebug Design, French Kiss
title - Silhouette Design Store 258011
puffy phrases and accent stickers - Thickers, Crique

Jaded Blossom
Cupcake Base - NEW Cupcake Slider Die
"Happy Time" - NEW Wish Big
" Beep Beep" - Beep Beep
"Happy Birthday" - NEW Sugar Coat Everything
balloon- Balloon Dies
 



Regular Price for the Release Package is $116.99

 Free stamp set for customers that spend $40 or more before Taxes and Shipping! FREEBIE is only available until Sunday 3/17, 11:59pm pst.

BIRTHDAY BALLOON TAG

And here is a treat that will be included with every order this weekend. 

BLOG CANDY

1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!

 Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!

The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!


Now on to the HOP....

Next up is
Cindy


Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:
Michelle