Friday, March 29, 2019

Stamp Anniething March Grab and Go Blog Hop



Go on and Conquer the World!
What is Grab and Go!?
It's a well thought out (and jammed packed) themed subscription box!
We pulled out all the bells and whistles for this Conquer inspired theme box to get us all in the mood for the soon to be aired final season of Game of Thrones!
If you are anything like me, and love anything GOT related - than this box is for you!
~*~*~*~*~Because LOVE is a well stocked subscription box!~*~*~*~*~


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Here are are some cards I created with the new Conquer the World Grab and Go. I must admit, I watch a lot of TV shows be never Game of Thrones. But the stamps are so darling and the Woodland Die is a must have if you have been collecting Stamp Anniething dies. 😊 I colored up three of the girl stamps. To create the cards I just added some purple paper and brown card stock to go along with the papers included in the Grab and Go Box. 

First I have colored up Conquer 5, her long hair is so pretty! The background tree and hill are cut with the Woodland Die. The purple frame is also included with the Woodland Die set. The sentiment is Conquer 7 stamp set.


Here is another card with the Woodland Die used for the background, this time using the thinner trees. All the paper is from the card stock pack included in the Grab and Go box. I added the purple from my stash. The glitter on the purple base is included in your kit. I lightly spread some of the glue from the Stamp Anniething Glue (that is in your kit too) and sprinkled a pinch of the glitter. The glitter looks so pretty with the glitter card stock.


Here is the backside of the card using the Easel Die. A clever way to display your card fronts. 


My last card is the Conquer 4 stamp. I used one of the stencils that you will receive in your Grab and Go Box. The stencil was taped to my card front and then layered with a gold paste. The frame on the card is from the Woodland Die.



I hope you enjoyed my cards today. Be sure to check out all the beautiful creations the designers have created with the latest Grab and Go Box.

Up next is Michelle H




Here is the entire Blog Hop List ~