Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Pool Mermaid

Hello Everyone! I am up on the SVG Cutting Files Cut Club Blog with a new scrapbook page idea for you. For this page, I used the March Bundle. The fish scale is on the Mermaid Scale Card, I just enlarged the file to fit my 12 by 12 scrapbook page.  Next I cut a title from the March Bundle. The mermaid sitting on the rocks is from the store. I added some coral and seaweed around the mermaid from Stamp Anniething, Under the Sea Dies. Her face is a stamp from Peachy Keen Stamps, PK-1922 Happy Kids Face Assortment.


Here is a closer look at the title cut. The soft bubbles are a stencil from Stamp Anniething, Bubble Stencil. All the colors behind the fish scale are an exclusive paper from Hip Kit Club's May 2018 Collection. The May 2018 kit has the die cut shapes from Amy Tangerine and background paper too.

SVG Cutting Files
title - Be Mermazing
fish scale - Mermaid Scale Card
 Mermaid on Rocks

Stamp Anniething
Bubble Stencil
Coral Dies - Under the Sea Dies
glitter on Sea Stars
 

Thanks for looking at my scrapbook page today.