Thursday, October 17, 2019

Jaded Blossom October Sneak Peek Day Four :: Holly Stocking

Hello Friends, welcome to day four previews for Jaded Blossom's New Release. Today we have a Bundle Stamp set to show you. Here is a closer look:

 

I created a background paper using the berries and single leaf. I stamped the solid piece in green and then layered the outline in black. You can stamp the holly perfectly with a stamping tool but I opted just to stamp with acrylic blocks. I took a black ink pen and outlined the red berries.  Next, I die cut the stocking. 


Here is a closer look at the top cuff of the stocking. I used a felt that had a sticky back.. really happy with they way it cut and I did not have to apply any glue.


Jaded Blossom
New Holly Bundle

Thanks for visiting today. Join me tomorrow for another project from Jaded Blossom. Checkout Jaded Blossom for more projects created with this beautiful stamp set.