Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Stamp Anniething October Release Day One :: A Friend in Me



Can you believe its already October?  2019 is fastly coming to an end and I for one am not ready!
This release contains some of the cutest images that you can make to represent some of your favorite characters from Pixar!

Here is Sweet Anthony - and you will always have a friend in him!


We are also releasing with Anthony the Desert Dies, Friends word Die and Desert Landscape Stencil scene maker!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Here is my card featuring the new Anthony Stamp. I colored him with Copic Markers and then cut himwith the Anthony Friend in Me Outline Die. I created the scene with the new Desert Die, they are so neat! You will want to check out the charms in the store, the horse shoes will be added soon and go perfectly with the western theme.

 
Join me tomorrow with another card for Stamp Anniething.