Friday, October 4, 2019

Stamp Anniething October Release Day :: Big Red Dog



Can you believe its already October?  2019 is fastly coming to an end and I for one am not ready!
This release contains some of the cutest images that you can make to represent some of your favorite characters from Pixar!

Here is Annie --- oh Hot Diggity Dog!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Here is my card featuring the new Annie Stamp. I colored the dog up to look like "Clifford" the big red dog. She would look cute in any color. The background is a new die, Squiggle Mat Die, for October. I can see myself using this one a lot. I like the way is frames the stamped images.


I hope you enjoyed the new stamps and extras from Stamp Annie Thing this October. Be sure to check out the Stamp Annie Thing Blog to see more projects created with the new release.