Friday, September 24, 2010

A Card without Cricut, GASP!

The card was made for My Creative Time with Emma's blog challenge.  Emma requested us to make a card without electronic gadgets.  I almost did not want to participate, No Cricut, No Gypsy... WHY?  I must admit once I got rolling it was not as traumatic as I thought it would be.  I grabbed some pre-cut scalloped paper and matted a Me and My BIG ideas sticker.  Add some ribbon and a My Pink Stamper Everyday Occasion stamp and the card was complete. 

7 comments:

Donna Faglie said...

You did great! LOL I hear you about the no gadgets. What was she thinking?

Chris Wooten said...

lol you are so funny. I know how can we go back

you did great job.

stop on over and visit my blog and projects too. follow me and comment.

i do monthly giveaways without warning so the more you post the better you have. you never know, there may just be a surprise giveaway in the near future.

http://turnedgypsy.blogspot.com

ownhomedog said...

cute card - love that polka dot paper!

Erika Valdez said...

This card turned out really cute!! I feel your pain, didn't think I could do it with out my beloved Cricut lol!!

Lots of Cricut love,
Erika

cricutlove1.blogspot.com

scrappinchic12 said...

Very cute card!

My Creative Time said...

HOLY MOLY! I LOVE YOUR CARD My friend!! That polka dot paper is the BEST! I just LOVE EVERYTHING about it! Great job w/the challenge!
Gypsy Hugs,
Emma;)

KA said...

Hi Pita Babe, I love your card is so cute, I love the colors and paper!!!
Love from Pita Babe Karla U
http://kalittlescrapcorner.blogspot.com/