Monday, October 25, 2010

Halloween Exploding Box

This cute Halloween decoration was inspired by Kathy's Exploding House at http://paperphenomenon.blogspot.com/ and Lisa's Barn Project at http://bugjunkie.blogspot.com/.  My twist was to add a different roof to my exploding box.  I was admiring my daughter's 3-D haunted house from the Happy Hauntings cartridge and thought the tower piece would make a great roof for my house.  I cut the tower at 14 inches and that seemed to fit a 4 inch square box lid nicely.  If you peek inside the roof window, a skull and kitty are making their spooky presence. I used a Martha Stewart Punch for the jack-o-lantern by the front door and her spider web edge punch for the roof.





5 comments:

Erika Valdez said...

WOW!! This is awesome!!!! I reeeeallly love it ! It is so creative and different!! Thanks for sharing!!

Erika

Barb said...

love your version of this one!

Rhonda V. said...

This totally rocks! I found you via the cricut circle and was just popping by. What an awesome little project!!!

girlia said...

You did an great job on this Haunted house explosion box

Adrian said...

OMG! You did an awesome job on this project!!