Sunday, January 2, 2011

My Pink Stamper's Design Call, January 2011

What an exciting way to start the New Year, My Pink Stamper's Design Team Call! My Pink Stamper, Robyn,  has so many talented people creating for her it would be an honor to be a member of this design team. That being said, the likelihood of making the team is slim to none. A girl has to dream, right? Robyn's challenge was to create a project with these colors: Green, Pink, and Brown. With those colors in my head, I thought a frog project would suit those color choices.  I made this shape card from Mini Monsters cricut cartridge. She is so cute with her pink spots! Inside the card I used the "hoppy birthday" stamp from My Pink Stamper's Punny-licious Set.



Miss Frog Card

The perfect birthday wish from Miss Frog, MPS Punny-licious Stamp Set.



Recipe:

Paper:
Card Base: The Paper Company, Primary Green

Light green: Bazzill, Midge

Brown: Bazzill, Chocolate Creme

Pink: Bazzill, Pinata

White: Georgia-Pacific, White 110 lb.



Cartridge: Mini Monsters

card base: card feature, frog, Height = 3.25 in.

body layers: layer 1, frog, hide eye cuts, Height = 3.25 in.
     (weld mouth on light green or top cut from layer 2, frog)

inside card circle: layer 1, slimy, real dial size 2.25 in.



Other Supplies:

Gypsy

Cuttlebug

Cuttlebug folder: Swiss Dots

Staz-On ink: Timber Brown

Google Eyes:  Crafter's Square

Zip Dry paper glue

A2 envelope: The Paper Company