Monday, February 28, 2011

Cricut Charm Bracelet

CRICUT EVERYDAY CONTEST!  The newest cartridge to the Cricut Circle is the Cricut Everyday, and this is the cartridge required for the Magazine Challenge this month.  Entries must create something that you would use to define yourself at Meet-ups, Crops, the Stampede or any other circle event.  I decided to make some glamours charms for my Circle Bracelet of my favorite Cricut things.  The charms are my little Cuttlebug machine, Gypsy logo, and my favorite cartridge Create A Critter.  I layered the paper charms with coats of Aleene's Paper Glaze and added jump rings. 

13 comments:

Libby Beach said...

SO cute!!! I love them! :)

Staying Crafty said...

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!

Laney said...

Very original good luck!

Carolyn/MamaC said...

How creative you are! Such a great idea!

ownhomedog said...

how cool! thanks for sharing!

Nadia said...

This is adorable!!! I love that you used paper and glaze. The colors are so vibrant. Super bracelet!

Dina said...

adorable!!!........you have a blog award waiting for you at my blog :)

scrapaholicjen said...

Such a fantastic idea!!! Wish I'd thought of it instead :-) Good luck!

{PaperCraftersAnonymous} said...

fabulous..

Cassandra said...

Very cute,never thought of making paper charms before great idea. I am a new follower,hope you will check out my blog also.

L.B. said...

Awesome work. Superfun to see on the bracelet.

Gina piazza said...

Couldn't figure out how you got those colors so great... Glaze! Wow,
Your bracelet is awesome...

Katya said...

This is so cool! Love it. What a great idea!
TFS
-Katya