Monday, March 28, 2011

You Quack Me Up Scrapbook Page

Cricut Circle is having a weekly challenge to create a project with an everyday topic or just because card.   I thought it was a great opportunity to make a scrapbook page of the everyday silliness that goes on around my house.  My girls have a big dress-up truck and just love to pretend, stage plays, and just have some fun with all the clothes. 
Cricut Cuts:
Title, Ducks, Base, Journal Tag- Just Because Cards
Lake- Create A Critter
Clouds and Sun- Paper Pups

8 comments:

Leanne W said...

This is a SUPER CUTE layout!!! You did a fabulous job putting it all together to show off those great photos!!!

Got2BCrafting said...

What an adorable LO! I LOVE how you added the the metallic wigs to the ducks.. very clever!!
Good luck in the challenge!
Lori
http://got2bcrafting.blogspot.com/

cdm317 said...

OMG! LOVE this layout!

L.B. said...

super fun! love that your duckies have the silly hair!!!

girlia said...

Yep, its a quack up

Nadia said...

Sooooo cute!!!!! I love the pictures too.

A splash here and there said...

OMG this LO made me smile....no actually chuckle is more like it! So adorable!

Libby Beach said...

This layout is do darn adorable!! It just put a big ol' smile on my face :) TFS :)