Thursday, May 5, 2011

Apple Gift Card Holder.

There is no worm in this apple, only a delightful gift card.  This project came together easier than I thought it would. I cut 17 apple shapes from the Give A Hoot Cartridge, scored them in half.  Then I placed hot glue on the the score line and stacked 8 apple shapes on top of each other.  I glued this section to a full apple base, repeating all of this for the second half.  Then I made a pocket with wet glue when I joined the to apple halves together.  Fan the apple shapes out. There was a gap in the center so I "sliced" one apple in half to fill that gap.  Cut a tag from the same Cricut cartridge and attach with twine and a button .  -Easy and fast enough make for all the kid's teachers this year.  I am also entering this project in the Cricut Circle's Weekly Challenge

9 comments:

Laney's Legacy's said...

What a cute idea, thanks for sharing, good luck!

Cassandra said...

How super cute is that!!! love it!!!

Samantha J Designs (Wife2TJ) said...

this is great! I love it! :-)

Gramjak said...

Thanks for sharing your wonderful directions for this! Great idea!!!

Emily said...

This is so adorable!

JaniceA said...

This is so cute, may I scraplift this?

RockinRenee said...

I am going to scraplift this! Great job!

Adrian said...

Great project!

onescraphappymomma said...

What an awesome idea! I am so scraplifting this!