Saturday, August 13, 2011

The Owl Post

We have been having Harry Potter marathons this summer... I bet a lot of families have been doing the same.  This cute owl is from the retired cricut cartridge Happily Ever After.  I am liking this idea as you can send your personal "owl post message" with a sentiment stamp and tuck goodies inside the pillow box.  (No howlers, please.)  This is my entry in My Creative Time's Throwback Thursday Challenge.  The challenge is to use a retired cricut cartridge, join the fun!

6 comments:

Kimberly said...

How super cute is that owl?!? I love the pillow box! Thanks for sharing! :)

CraftsManda said...

This is darling!! I love the pillow box and your owl is the cutest ever!!

Cassandra said...

I just love owls!! This one is soooo cute! And don't ya just love a good Harry Potter marathon....aren't they sooo cute in the first movie???

Cassandra

girlia said...

too cute. I just love the face on that owl

L.B. said...

very cute owl mail!!!

Glora said...

Yet another absolute winner! Beautiful job on your pillow box. It is perfect! Hugs- Glora