Monday, December 19, 2011

Santa Flying off the Tag

Exciting news for me, I was asked to be a guest designer at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog!  The challenge is to make a project with Cricut tag cuts.  The prize this week is Coredinations paper and cuts beautifully on the Cricut. 

I have a very thin mantel with a frame above it so this project has a perfect spot in my house.  I used a welded tag shape from Fabulous Finds for the base.  On my gypsy I layered another tag shape to create a frame the "Ho Ho Ho" charms.


Cuts:
Tag Base- 5 in, Fabulous Finds, cut 2 gluing one more pane base
                 4 in tag window welded with Gypsy
Ho, Ho, Ho- 3.25 in, Christmas Cheer, charms suspended with thread
Sleigh- 2.25 in, Christmas Cheer
Santa- 3 in, Christmas Cheer, Face Peachy Keen Stamps
Deer- 2.25 in, Christmas Cheer
Santa bag, 3.25 in, Joys of the Season

Deer is attached to sleigh with floral wire.