Monday, December 19, 2011

Santa Flying off the Tag

Exciting news for me, I was asked to be a guest designer at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog!  The challenge is to make a project with Cricut tag cuts.  The prize this week is Coredinations paper and cuts beautifully on the Cricut. 

I have a very thin mantel with a frame above it so this project has a perfect spot in my house.  I used a welded tag shape from Fabulous Finds for the base.  On my gypsy I layered another tag shape to create a frame the "Ho Ho Ho" charms.


Cuts:
Tag Base- 5 in, Fabulous Finds, cut 2 gluing one more pane base
                 4 in tag window welded with Gypsy
Ho, Ho, Ho- 3.25 in, Christmas Cheer, charms suspended with thread
Sleigh- 2.25 in, Christmas Cheer
Santa- 3 in, Christmas Cheer, Face Peachy Keen Stamps
Deer- 2.25 in, Christmas Cheer
Santa bag, 3.25 in, Joys of the Season

Deer is attached to sleigh with floral wire.



6 comments:

Melody Lane Designs said...

I just love this!!!

Samantha J Designs (Wife2TJ) said...

This is absolutely ADORABLE!!! :-)

Kate said...

Wow!! Your tag is fabulous! I love all the little details you've added. Great job!
Congratulations on your guest designer spot at FCCB too!
(Thanks for your email. I've just added a link to your post.)

Jennie Garcia said...

Oh My God!! That is extra adorable!! Incredibly cute project!! So glad to have you with us this week!! TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

Sis Patterson said...

How super! Santa and his reindeer are really taking flight! You have such exceptional ideas and then execute them really well! Love it.

Sherrie K. said...

This is just adorable!! I love the cute little details and I just love how you added the Santa and his reindeer:) Congrats on the GD spot at FCCB!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com