Thursday, March 29, 2012

Hello Jinger and The Scrapbooking Queen

I made this card for a design call at Jinger Adams' blog.  The design team will be creating projects with Jinger's new product line! It sounds like crafty fun to me. 

For this card, I used Letter Envy Cricut cartridge for the background and sentiment.  The bee is from my favorite cartridge Create A Critter.  The card base is a standard A2 size but I cut some of the bottom of the card to frame the card better.  This way, no extra postage is needed to mail your "Hello" to a good friend ;)

10 comments:

Glora said...

VERY cute! I LOVE it!!!! Hugs- Glora

Houses Built of Cards said...

This is SOOOO cute! LOVE the honeycomb background!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Sentimental Scrapper said...

This is so cute!! I love the honeycomb background and that adorable bee!

Kimberly

girlia said...

This is such an adorable card. Great job with that honeycomb in the background.

The Scrapbooking Queen said...

Thank you for your submission to Jinger Adams Design Team Call...
The Scrapbooking Queen
Social Media & Design Team Lead
www.thescrapbookingqueen.com

Avril Tanner said...

Such an adorable card!

Scrappy Beads said...

Your project is adorable… *Ü*
Wishing you a beautifully blessed weekend,
**Lots of BIG Hugs**
Deborah

readysetstamp said...

Really cute card! One of my favorites that i've seen on the linky. :0) XOXO, Julie.

Scrappin with the bug said...

Soooo adorable. I always love your projects and thank you for the nice comments on my blog. I really love this little bee card. Tooo cute. !!! GReat job and good luck.

LisaB said...

CUTE card. Create a Critter is also my favorite cart. Love that little bee. Thanks for the inspiration.