Saturday, August 25, 2012

For the Tooth Fairy

Hello Crafty friends! The Challenge this week at FCCB is to make a project with a tooth fairy theme.  You can check out all the fun toothy Cricut projects here.  For my project, I made a sign for my niece that she can hang on her door or even her bed post to deposit her tooth for easy pick up.  IF I was the tooth fairy, this would come in handy... as no one would like to dig around under someone's pillow while they sleep.  Just place your tooth in the pocket made with the Sentimentals Cartridge and wait for the Tooth Fairy to do her magic. All the other cuts on this project are from Baby Steps.  I am sure my niece will love this!

PK-485 Snowmany Faces 1 1/8 inch
Paper-
Patterned Paper Daydream Doodle, the Paper Studio
Card stock - Core' dinations
Extras:
Stamps- Peachy Keen, PK-485
Sizzix Die- Skittle Dee Do
Gems, Ribbon, MS glitter glue
Cuttlebug- Swiss Dot Folder
Cricut Gypsy

12 comments:

UnikeByYes said...

What and adorable project Melissa! TFS
have a great weekend!
Liz

My Crafting Channel said...

Too cute. Great images.

Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Email Me

Tanya/Nonna said...

Oh my gosh - this is just too, too cute! I love that sweet little tooth and all the fun, pretty papers. What a cute, cute idea!

Missy said...

How cute is this!! I love the pocket you added and the PK face on the tooth is so cute!!

Michelle said...

this is absolutely toooooo cute !!! love the pocket and the toothpaste lol ! awesome job!!!

www.scrappinwithmybug.com

Wende said...

So adorable. Your paper choices are great. he face on the tooth is perfect!

Megan said...

Adorable! Love the pocket! Thanks so much for joining us this week at FCCB!

CraftyJAR said...

How cute! I really love the idea of this hanging pocket. You know what a hard time it is for the tooth fairy to find a tooth under a pillow! ;-) Thanks for joining us at FCCB.
Judy

Rosie said...

adorable!!!!


rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

scrapqueen141 said...

Very cute, love it! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!
http://scrapqueen141.blogspot.com/

Nadia (WithGlitteringEyes.com) said...

What an adorable project! As a tooth fairy myself, I find your design to be brilliant. Digging around under a sleeping child's pillow is for the birds!

Super sweet!

Sew Sweet N Crafty said...

This tooth fairy sign is way tooooo stinkin cute!!! SO pretty and I love the colors.

Sew Sweet N Crafty
SewSweetNCrafty.blogspot.com