Thursday, September 13, 2012

Peachy Keen Challenge #35

THE CHALLENGE
Create a card using the theme Teacher, be it for or from, or anything in between! Your design must be new and linked up to the Peachy Keen Challenge Blog by 9/19, 11:59 pm EST.

For this challenge, I made a shape card with the apple cut from Kate's ABC Cricut cartridge.  I added the adorable "bug eyes" from the PKSC-08.  You can order selected Peachy Keen Stamp Club sets or sign up for the auto-delivery plan.  Check out the Peachy Keen Store to see which plan is best for you. The sentiment stamp is from the same stamp set but I covered the "#1" with a ribbon and stamped "A+" in the center.  The ribbon was made with the My Creative Time's Make a Banner die.  My little gal has already given this apple card to her "A + Teacher".

A teacher's pet for sure!

8 comments:

Hrvatica said...

Love your shape card. Those bug eyes are terrific.

zandra said...

So cute!
Hugz, Z

Kim said...

Cute card! I love all the layers! and the details!

Wende said...

Cute card. Love shape cards. Your layering is great!

Glora said...

This is SO cute and the face is perfect for that little ant. Awesome job. Hugs- Glora

Creative M said...

Super Duper Cute!
Migdalia

Jinny Newlin said...

Super adorable, Melissa! LOVE shaped cards! And you've added such delightful elements. I bet your daughter's teacher was just thrilled!

Crafty Moni said...

Your card is so cute! I love that you made it into a shape card. Thanks for the inspiration:)

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.