Monday, February 18, 2013

Happy Spring!


I just picked up a digital stamp, My Chickadee, and she is so darn cute had to make a card.  The egg card is from the SVG cuts kit, April Avenue.  The egg was converted into a shape card by making a shadow of the egg and welding the two pieces together. This is really easy to do if you own a Cameo.  I will be entering this card in the shape card challenge at Fun 'n' Fair Stamps.


Other Supplies:
Paper- Me and My Big Ideas, Ellen Krans
Card Stock- Coredinations
Banner Die- My Creative Time, Vintage Stitched Label Dies
Sentiment Stamp- Peachy Keen Stamps, PK-263 Springtime Minis

6 comments:

Missy said...

This is great! Pretty paper, and your coloring looks just fabulous!!

Tanya/Nonna said...

Oh good golly, this is adorable! What a sweet little image and I love your Easter Egg shaped card ♥

Pam said...

How absolutely adorable!!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Creative M said...

This is TOO Cute!I want to hug her!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

julie1551 said...

oh mel what a cutie adore your card. who's a clever girl then with her colouring didn't know you had it in you lol

Cindy said...

This card is just ADORABLE,SUPER job with your sweet card Melissa!!!!:)