Thursday, June 13, 2013

Blog Hop :: Party in the USA

Good Morning! Welcome to the reveal day blog hop for Stamp Annie*Thing Stamps. If you just came from the talented  Barb then you are in the right place. Today's stamp set is called Party in the USA.  I have two projects to share made with Party in the USA. The first is a star shaped favor box.  The box is a file from SVG Cutting Files, Mini Star Box.  The beautiful girl stamp "Rose" is colored with Copic markers. She is so adorable, my girls and I will be making some more of these for 4th of July favors. 


For my next project, I  used some basics shape cuts on my silhouette and decorated a 5 by 5 card with stamps from the Party in the USA set. This high quality polymer stamp set will be available for purchase Friday at the Stamp Annie*Thing Shop.  Free shipping for the Continental US too!

Be sure to leave comments and follow the blogs along the hop today to be entered into a drawing to WIN this sweet stamp set!  

Here is the blog hop line-up:
Melissa --- that is me

Join us tomorrow for another Mini Hop and reveal of another stamp set from Stamp Annie*Thing.

Your next stop is Ruza's Blog.





17 comments:

Ruza Rebel said...

These are awesome! Love the box, and your card is beautiful!

Annie Kelly said...

I love BOTH of your projects!! The Mini Star box would be sooo cute lined up on tables as party favors for a July 4th/Summer party....and I love the coloring on your card and all the wonderful papers and colors!

Crafting on Caffeine said...

Awesome job on the star box!

Pamela Lash said...

I'm hard pressed to say which one I like best - they are both sooooooo darling - bravo!

Yvonne Morentin said...

adorable, this would be awesome for goodie hand outs at a 4th of julyu party... this is perfect for the summer... I am a follower...
morentin1326
ATaol
DOTcom
adventureofthecreativemind.blogspot.com

Trixie said...

WOW!! Mel, I love both of your projects!! The star box is AWESOME and the coloring on both of your girls is AMAZING!!

Allie Cat's Creations said...

Both of your projects are super cute! I love your coloring & your use of the fireworks behind her on the card. Thanks for the inspiration!

Shelly said...

Super CUTE! Love the images and your coloring is fantastic!
Have a terrific day!
Shelly

Kate said...

OMG Beautiful Creations. Love how you showcased everything. Awesome Coloring too Mel.

Krystle said...

Wow! Absolutely love your creations!! (:

Candace Pelfrey said...

This is seriously so freaking cute!!!

Tereasa Wilson said...

I LOVE EVERYTHING about your projects! I have to have this stamp set, it's beautiful!

Lovebug Creations said...

Oh my!!! Both of your projects are super! I soooo love that star box and the new patriotic stamps... just love it all!!!

Bug hugs,
Kimi

Jessica Wilson said...

These are TOOOOOO cute!!! Great job!!!

Pat N. said...

Love your mini star box, and your card is super adorable! Love the fireworks.

Michele I said...

they are both so cute, love the star box, what a great party favor/table decoration

Ewe-N-Me said...

Oh! How cute! Not sure which I like best, they're both great.