Sunday, December 1, 2013

Peachy Keen Stamps December Sneak

Jaded Blossom Christmas Challenge, HERE

Hello Eveyone! The Peachy Keen Design Team has been busy creating with the NEW Stamps that will be at Peachy Keen's Store Thursday.

Here is a "Foxy Card" I made with some of the stamps from the Peachy Keen Stamp Club Set, PKSC-24.

I also got a start on my Christmas Cards with PKSC-24.  Here is a card with a Sentiment and Star on the Christmas tree from the Stamp Club kit. The striped background is from PK-1348 Candy Stripe Background which is new for December. The card kit is at the Silhouette Online Store, HERE.


For another Christmas Card, I used the new PK-1347 Reverse Sentiments.  The set comes with 3 other all occasion stylized sentiments. Very Cool! I cut a tag from the Silhouette Online store, Evergreen Rectangle Tag, and added a jump ring to the "Merry Christmas" reverse sentiment. The card base is one of my favorites from SVG Cutting Files, find it HERE.

Thanks for stopping by today... There is another amazing background stamp AND some adorable Kitties too.  Be sure to stalk the Peachy Keen Blog all week to see some of these gorgeous stamps.