Monday, April 7, 2014

18 Bunnies and Counting

Jaded Blossom Release Day 1 HERE

Hello Crafty Friends! Today I get to post over at Digi My World.  My daughter helps with Sunday School, so I thought I would make some Easter Treats for her to share.  I colored the Short Eared Bunny x 18 while I watched a movie with my family.  (We watched The Hunger Games.. I don't get the movies often. ha ha)  Digi My World does offer a print and cut too, if you did not have the time to color up your rabbits.  The cross on the egg was added with a Spring Bingo Stamps from Jaded Blossom. 



Supplies
Bunny from Digi My World, Short Earred Bunny

Favor Supplies
Jaded Blossom
Cross- Spring Bingo
Sentiment- Easter Treats 3

Thanks for stopping by today, have a great day!

7 comments:

Susie Craft Happy! said...

These are great Melissa!

Susie

BugBites said...

Super cute. You do amazing work!Love how you added the cross to the eggs.

Scraphappenswithrhonda said...

so stinkin cute. hugs

Creative M said...

Love these bunnies!!! Adorable!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Kate said...

These are so cute, I can't believe you colored them all.

Michelle said...

these are awesome !!! love the stamp on the egg, and so sweet for you to make her treats so she looks good ;-)

Candace Pelfrey said...

Holy cow thats a ton of bunnies!! Too cute!