Monday, May 5, 2014

Jaded Blossom May Release Day One :: Shopping Cart

Good Morning! Super excited to start the week off with Jaded Blossom's May Release. We have two stamp sets and a brand new die. I sorta fell for all the junk food in the Theme Park Candies so I loaded up a shopping cart with all the goodies.  The shopping cart is from SVG Cutting Files and is NEW today, Shopping Cart Treat Box.  I layered card stock and glued the base together to make it sturdy. The Sentiment is from Diets Suck and I used one of the NEW Card Mat Dies on the side of the cart.  I really need to start my diet tomorrow! :)


Here is a top view of all the tasty treats! 


I LOVE the new Magical Memories set too! I just finished my project for our hop on Friday and used many of the Magical Memories stamps. 

The  Gotta Have it Now Package for $135.99

May 2014 Release will include:
7 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
1 - 4 x 4 Stamp Sets
1Set of New Dies

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS! No waiting WEEKS for your stamps.
WILL SHIP ASAP!!!
This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm PST, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm PST during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!

Price for the Release Package will be $142.99 after Sunday Night, 5/11 11:59pm, PST
Regular Price $147.99

Magical Memories $15.99

Theme Park Candies $15.99

Card Mat Dies $22.99

Be sure to stop by the Jaded Blossom Blog and see what our Design Team has created today.

12 comments:

Scraphappenswithrhonda said...

too stinkin cute.

Trixie said...

This is so awesome!!! I love it!!

Jamie said...

This is awesome!

Kate said...

This looks Amazing Mel, love your project to freakin' cute.

Stephanie said...

Great project! I love the sentiment and it now my words to live by...lol

Rosie said...

omg to cute

scrapBugz said...

Awesome project. Love it.

Mandy

Michelle said...

this is freaking awesome !!! love love !! so cute@

Crystal said...

Super cute idea!!

Candace Pelfrey said...

This is hilarious, I love this idea! Perfect!

wmitchell said...

I cant wait to try some of these cute things!!

jana said...

Cute!