Sunday, June 1, 2014

Jaded Blossom Challenge :: For My Dad

Hey Crafty Friends! There is a new challenge at Jaded Blossom! The theme is to make a project for the guys and your Jaded Blossom Stamps.  With Father's Day right around the corner, I made this treat for my dad. He loves Snickers candy which fits nicely inside of this wrench box.  He will grumble that I am trying to make him fat. But if you are 86.. I say bring on the Chocolate!


Jaded Blossom Stamps
"For the Guy Who has Everything", Gift Cards Galore
"To / From", Candy Wraps

Wrench File from Silhouette Online Store, HERE

Thanks for stopping by today! Be sure to link up your project at the Jaded Blossom Blog by the twenty first of June. 

10 comments:

Stephanie said...

Very cute! I agree with the bring on the chocolate. Mom is 87 and says I am trying to make her fat also.

Chaunnelle said...

Super cute.

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute!!!

Michelle said...

HAHHA make him fat hehehehe, yep I say when you get that old eat whatever you want !!! ♥ this is such a cute cute project I love it !!! im sure he will too !

Beth F. said...

This is so awesome! I love seeing Snapdragon Snippets/SVG Attic files used :) I invite you to share it on the Snapdragon Snippets' Facebook page!
Have a great day :)

Jamie said...

This is so cool!

2craftykaties said...

That is awesome. This is perfect for my hubby, just slip in a dark chocolate candy bar and it completes it. Love it!!

Cindy said...

This is such an AWESOME project!!! SUPER JOB :)

Crystal said...

This is a great treat! My dad would love it!!

Kate said...

Love this wrench too cute.