Thursday, August 14, 2014

SVG Cutting Files Fall Color Challenge :: Nutty Squirrel

Hello Everyone! My family just got back form a vacation to the Grand Canyon.. but my daughter is still talking about the squirrels. he he  SVG Cutting Files' is hosting a "Fall Color" challenge, so I thought I would make a treat for my squirrel loving daughter.


SVG Cutting Files
squirrel Nuts About You

Jaded Blossom
Sentiment Forest Friends

Pattern Papers:  Imaginisce Outdoor Adventure
Ribbon: May Arts
Gems: Queen and Company

Link your projects up at the SVG Cutting Files' Blog.  Winner will will receive a gift certificate at the store, announced on September 15.

Have a wonderful day!

6 comments:

Jennie cartier said...

love it!

Creative M said...

Way too cute & fun!! Can't stop laughing!! Love this!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Sara Bottomlee said...

Adorable! I don't want to say it but I think I'm getting ready for fall!

GabyCreates.com said...

what an adorable squirrel!!! love your project Mel

shayla2u said...

adorable!!!

Jamie said...

Love this!