Sunday, January 4, 2015

Jaded Blossom Challenge :: Winter Mitten

 Hello Everyone! Time for another Challenge over at Jaded Blossom.  This month the challenge is to make a "Winter Theme" project.  I found this Mitten at the Silhouette Design Store.. and thought it would be perfect with Jaded Blossom's Winter Dies.  The mitten is a good size and I have a small lotion bottle inside. 

 
Jaded Blossom
Snowflakes Winter Dies
Sentiment- Simple Sayings

Silhouette Design Store- 3d Mitten

Hope to see your project at the Jaded Blossom Challenge Blog
Have a great day!


8 comments:

Crafting on Caffeine said...

What an adorable mitten! Love the embossing!

Georgiana said...

This is a great gift idea! Going to check out the mitten file.

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute!

scrapn said...

This is really beautiful!

Melinda said...

Love the embossing on the mitten, and your embellishments :)

Candace Pelfrey said...

Awesome job with the challenge this month. I love love the embossing!

Crystal said...

I love this mitten! So cute and I love the embossing!

Leanne Garner said...

This is just GORGEOUS Mel!! I LOVE everything about it!