Friday, July 10, 2015

Rusty's Birthday Dream

Hello everyone! TGIF!! Tonight is the last call for the Inky Paws Challenge #22 at Newton's Nook.  I colored up this kitty to match my daughters cat. (I am just the lady that cleans the cat box and feeds the cat.) Rusty sits on her bed at chatters at the birds that visit the birdbath outside. Such a funny sound. Those birds are lucky he is behind glass. ;)


The cute kitty and sentiment is from Newton's Nook, Birthday Flutter. The mats are he stitched rectangle dies from Lawn Fawn. 

Thanks for stopping by tonight! 

6 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Hahahaha.... Okay the sentiment is AWESOME! LOVE your card! :)

Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous

Creative M said...

Oh no.... This is too cute and fun too!! Love it!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Lacey said...

Lol. My boss would love this, she's a cat person.

Jennifer Jackson said...

This is so pretty! I LOVE the vibrant colors you used to color the kitty and the duotone feathers! Did you use copics? It turned out so bright and cheery. And I love the polka dot background too! Thank you for getting inky with us at Newton's Nook Designs and linking up to our Inky Paws Challenge!
- Jen

Melissa said...

Yes.. I used Copics to color the kitty :)

Beckie Williams said...

I love your kitty ..... so sweet ....